FACEBOOK INFO
Barn
October 5th PostMormon Lecture Series 2014
Starfleet
October 5th PostMormon Lecture Series 2014
alvie
Why I am a Better Mother
by aworkinprogress
SF Bay Area Monthly Gathering SUNDAY (5/4)
exmoinaz
SF Bay Area Monthly Gathering SUNDAY (5/4)
owned
The Mormon Mask
by Born Free
Las Vegas Meetup--Jazz in the Park Saturday May 10 6:30PM
onendagus
Resignation Letter to My Family
ShadowSage
ShadowSage
Guru Busters
by Flora4
Guru Busters
by Flora4
Hbush1987
General Non-Conference: Palmetto State Session
Swearing Elder
Sunday Morning Hangout at Container Park March 30th
onendagus
Second Wednesdays
Houston
Swearing Elder
dovahkiyn
February Meetup Sunday the 16th 2:00pm Grand Cafe at Sunset Station
onendagus
Visitors welcome !
priorvej12
Las Vegas meetup Sun Jan 12th 1pm at Milos in Boulder City
onendagus
January 5th- Southern Utah PostMormon Lecture Series
gypsyrose
Book of Mormon Tories
by Tom Donofrio
  It gets better! Resources to help with coping
  House Rules for posting on this website
  Why is there sometimes anger here?
  Glossary of Post-Mormon Terms
  Frequently Asked Questions

1 of 2
This fine Sunday - Whatcha all doing??

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

The ghosts and goblins are devouring their stash of goodies

(not in our house cause we don't have any little ones, thank goodness - the sugar rushes that are taking place around the globe )

The clocks have moved back one hour 

It is a beautiful Sunday here in Edmonton, AB Canada - sunny, a little windy, no rain, no snow and about 0 degrees in either degree category

Gary and I had coffee in bed this morning, then a lovely omellette breakfast

Now we are going to sit by the front window (which faces south), bask in the sun, have more and read

Gary is reading "Showing Up for Life" by Bill Gates Sr. - I just finished reading it and thought it was a delightful, interesting and uplifting read.

I am about to dive into Deepak Chopra's newest book - "Reinventing The Body, Resurrecting The Soul"

I was a great fan of Deepak's for many years and then just couldn't get into his last couple of books, but for some reason this one spoke to me.  Really.  I was at Costco taking a glance through the books and saw this one, picked it up and let it open wherever it wanted to and OMG the page was exactly what I needed at that exact time.  So I thought what the heck I will buy the book and see where it leads me.  Woulda got it at the library but it is brand new out and didn't think they would have it yet - which was confirmed when I checked with the library - on order with a whole whack of people ahead of me to borrow it.

So whatcha all doing???  Besides hanging out here at PostMo?

I will check in later when I take a break from my reading - that is unless of course, something comes up that requires my attention - if ya all know what I mean

Signature 

Honor The Past, Live The Present, Create The Future

J9 When you need me I am here for you.

If there’s someone who makes your blood boil, thank him.
He’s showing you what you need to know to become a kinder person.
He’s doing the best he can and so are you.
Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-26

Lets see, playing with my youngest daughter, reconnecting with an old friend via facebook.  I got to mess with the boys who came over for fast offerings.  I answered the door and told them that they were a little late for halloween.  I then asked them if they were dressed up as homicidal maniacs (they laughed).  I did give them some treats leftover from yesterday (and sadly the check my wife had written for fast offerings).  Gonna go to the gym soon and make dinner afterwards.  Later, depending on whether or not DW has been reminded at church that she's married to an evil apostate, I may go for a walk.
 Signature 

Men rarely (if ever) manage to dream up a god superior to themselves. Most gods have the manners and morals of a spoiled child.  R. A. Heinlein

Arguing over religion is like fighting over who has the best imaginary friend!

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-12

Maxwell got moved Friday and yesterday - I packed him, loaded the truck by myself, unloaded with help from a friend of his.

Today I am recovering from that... I am sore but okay. 

And I am starting to pack my stuff - moving to a smaller place later this week, it just isn't ready yet. Ran to Walmart for some tubs that were on sale, for a few items going into storage. Cleaning, room by room. Taking care of Maxwell's cat, she is having various problems and he can't deal with it yet. 

Being mellow in a very, very good way.

Signature 

“All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended.” -Robert Frobisher, Cloud Atlas

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-08

I set the clocks and my watch back when I got up, except for the cable box which does that automatically, and am finishing the I made. I also have some extra candy left over from last night so I'll be snacking on that. I also might get some shopping done later today, and since it's a warm day, I can wear shorts. 
 Signature 

I’m proud to be a B.I.T.C.H (Being In Total Control of Herself)

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-19

I'm gearing up to do laundy, cleaning and maybe some shopping - all things I could not do on a Sunday growing up.  It's lovely to be able to get things done in a leisurely way on a weekend rather than trying to work it all in during the weeknights or on Saturday.

I just finished watching a documentary about the Lost Boys of the Sudan - the boys who trekked thousands of miles over several years to escape the wars there.  The documentary shows three of them coming to the U.S. and how they cope during their first few years here.  It was interesting, so I'm going to watch it over again with the director's commentary, while I plan the rest of the day.

Later, I will be posting some holiday baking / potluck recipes on another board - something I've been doing there for a few years at this time of season.  I like the concept of sharing good recipes for people to enjoy with their families and friends.

It's also warm enough to go on a walk this afternoon - the leaves are turning, there is still some sunshine, and the air smells very fresh and clean after the rains earlier this week.  It's a beautiful time of year.

Thanks for asking, your weekend sounds lovely.

Signature 

“The main thing in life is to not be afraid to be human”
- some unicorn

The views and opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily those of jellybean.studio  ...oh, wait…

“I am all the ages I have ever been”
              ~Madeleine L’Engle

mormon family - living with strangers that profess their love for you with sharp sticks, isolation and exclusion
-MelloMarsh on LAM

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-30

Golf & poker yesterday and last night.  Golf tomorrow.

Today, being the Sabbath, and my wife up visiting our graduate student son in San Francisco, I'll take a long shower tonight and reflect fondly on her in soapy song & dance.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-06

I'm supposed to be doing homework. I have an essay due today and a calc quiz due tomorrow that I really need to do today in case I need to take a second crack at it for a decent grade. But, it's a beautiful day and I'm a little bored with the school stuff right now, so I'm being irresponsible and surfing the latest and greatest of PostMo. Boy, I really look forward to the days when I can just sit back with some coffee and my DH and read for a bit. Something tells me that is many years off - yet I think the dream is enough to inspire me to finish the schoolwork that will get me there! Happy Sunday, everyone!
 Signature 

Sheldon: You know, in difficult times like this, I often turn to a force stronger than myself.
Amy: Religion?
Sheldon: Star Trek.

—The Big Bang Theory

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

StormWalker:

Maxwell got moved Friday and yesterday - I packed him, loaded the truck by myself, unloaded with help from a friend of his.

And I am starting to pack my stuff - moving to a smaller place later this week, it just isn't ready yet. Ran to Walmart for some tubs that were on sale, for a few items going into storage. Cleaning, room by room. Taking care of Maxwell's cat, she is having various problems and he can't deal with it yet. 

Oh StormWalker I remember things were not going well with you and Max but I didn't realize the breakup was so soon.

Take care of yourself ka?

{{{ HUGS FROM CANADA }}}

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

drumsnwires:
Lets see, playing with my youngest daughter, reconnecting with an old friend via facebook.  I got to mess with the boys who came over for fast offerings.  I answered the door and told them that they were a little late for halloween.  I then asked them if they were dressed up as homicidal maniacs (they laughed).  I did give them some treats leftover from yesterday (and sadly the check my wife had written for fast offerings).  Gonna go to the gym soon and make dinner afterwards.  Later, depending on whether or not DW has been reminded at church that she's married to an evil apostate, I may go for a walk.

Well that all sounds like fun - well except the part about DW/church and you being an evil apostate.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

evil_archer:
I set the clocks and my watch back when I got up, except for the cable box which does that automatically, and am finishing the I made. I also have some extra candy left over from last night so I'll be snacking on that. I also might get some shopping done later today, and since it's a warm day, I can wear shorts. 

We set all the clocks back last night.

Careful with that left over candy - don't want to have too high of a sugar rush.

Shorts you say - must be nice.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

jellybean.studio:

I'm gearing up to do laundy, cleaning and maybe some shopping - all things I could not do on a Sunday growing up.  It's lovely to be able to get things done in a leisurely way on a weekend rather than trying to work it all in during the weeknights or on Saturday.

I just finished watching a documentary about the Lost Boys of the Sudan - the boys who trekked thousands of miles over several years to escape the wars there.  The documentary shows three of them coming to the U.S. and how they cope during their first few years here.  It was interesting, so I'm going to watch it over again with the director's commentary, while I plan the rest of the day.

Later, I will be posting some holiday baking / potluck recipes on another board - something I've been doing there for a few years at this time of season.  I like the concept of sharing good recipes for people to enjoy with their families and friends.

It's also warm enough to go on a walk this afternoon - the leaves are turning, there is still some sunshine, and the air smells very fresh and clean after the rains earlier this week.  It's a beautiful time of year.

Thanks for asking, your weekend sounds lovely.

Haven't seen that documentary yet.  

Sharing recipes great idea - we do that here as well if you care to start a thread about it.

Maybe we will consider a walk later as well.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Elder OldDog:

Golf & poker yesterday and last night.  Golf tomorrow.

Today, being the Sabbath, and my wife up visiting our graduate student son in San Francisco, I'll take a long shower tonight and reflect fondly on her in soapy song & dance.

Golf - great idea, except I do believe they have closed the courses here.  Maybe hit a few for me ka?

Poker - not so much into that.

That shower sounds

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Mommybug:
I'm supposed to be doing homework. I have an essay due today and a calc quiz due tomorrow that I really need to do today in case I need to take a second crack at it for a decent grade. But, it's a beautiful day and I'm a little bored with the school stuff right now, so I'm being irresponsible and surfing the latest and greatest of PostMo. Boy, I really look forward to the days when I can just sit back with some coffee and my DH and read for a bit. Something tells me that is many years off - yet I think the dream is enough to inspire me to finish the schoolwork that will get me there! Happy Sunday, everyone!

Oh Mommybug - it is all about balance my friend.  If it is a beautiful day maybe take the little one and hubby and go for a walk that way your mind will be clear to get back to the books.  Sometimes I find when I try to MAKE myself do something when I would rather do something else - nothing gets done, so I indulge myself first and then get back to the task at hand.

Just a suggestion.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-12-20

fall cleaning my bedroom - cleaning, dusting, switching out wardrobes

taking breaks from cleaning to read another chapter of lyndon lamborn's book Standing for Something More

talking on the phone with wesman - making arrangements to plan a cruise and also to meet him in a couple of weeks when we're in vegas   I LOVE MEETING POSTMOS IRL!!!!

doing laundry and remembering it was a sin and not even an option on a sunday not that long ago 

drank coffee this a.m. out of my brand new coffeemaker - first one i've ever owned and never in my wildest dreamsi would ever own one nor even want to!  disgusting! nasty! sinful!  unhealthy!  addictive!  and now knowing none of that is true.   

oh yeah, periodically reading and posting here today. 

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

New Attitude:

fall cleaning my bedroom - cleaning, dusting, switching out wardrobes

taking breaks from cleaning to read another chapter of lyndon lamborn's book Standing for Something More

talking on the phone with wesman - making arrangements to plan a cruise and also to meet him in a couple of weeks when we're in vegas   I LOVE MEETING POSTMOS IRL!!!!

doing laundry and remembering it was a sin and not even an option on a sunday not that long ago 

drank coffee this a.m. out of my brand new coffeemaker - first one i've ever owned and never in my wildest dreamsi would ever own one nor even want to!  disgusting! nasty! sinful!  unhealthy!  addictive!  and now knowing none of that is true.   

Good for you NA

I saw that thread about the cruise idea - great idea, I would love to meet you all IRL but I don't see a cruise in our immediate future.  Good luck though

New Coffeemaker - yiippee Congrats.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-06

It was a choice between Fast & Testimony meeting and working in my pot garden. Guess which won? Perhaps I'd best explain that my 'pot' garden is my front yard, made up on colorful old pots, planted with a multitude of plants, flowers and veggies, surrounded by shrubs and white birch with meandering stone steps thru it all. It's 75 degrees, sunny, just another day in O.C. Forgive me for sharing that. I do have to watch out for the bees...
 Signature 

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

apostate (FKA) strangite:
It was a choice between Fast & Testimony meeting and working in my pot garden. Guess which won? Perhaps I'd best explain that my 'pot' garden is my front yard, made up on colorful old pots, planted with a multitude of plants, flowers and veggies, surrounded by shrubs and white birch with meandering stone steps thru it all. It's 75 degrees, sunny, just another day in O.C. Forgive me for sharing that. I do have to watch out for the bees...

Yup that was my reaction to your first sentence. 

Now why did ya have to go and come clean?

But I do like the description of your garden - any pics?

75 degrees, sunny, oh my Canadian winter heart bleeds for you

But ya know I love ya.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-19

Meat baby, lots and lots of meat today!  I got my hands all covered in meat and spices!

Then I gently placed each slab of meat into my Ronco dehydrator.  <----24 hours drying time baby and it's delicious eatin time!  

That's how I spent an hour of my day today.  

Signature 

“We discover in ourselves what others hide from us and we recognize in others what we hide from ourselves.” Vauvenargues (1715 - 1747)

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Suspicious Minds:

Meat baby, lots and lots of meat today!  I got my hands all covered in meat and spices!

Then I gently placed each slab of meat into my Ronco dehydrator.  <----24 hours drying time baby and it's delicious eatin time!  

That's how I spent an hour of my day today.  

You certainly have been a busy man SM.  What are those going to be when they are all dehydrated??  I am thinking beef jerky, but then I could be wrong.

We had one of those dehydrator's but we sold it in the garage sale - hadn't used it in years.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-12

TruthR:
StormWalker:

Oh StormWalker I remember things were not going well with you and Max but I didn't realize the breakup was so soon.

Take care of yourself ka?

{{{ HUGS FROM CANADA }}}

Didn't have a lot of choice... he had money (lump sum) from his disability payment from the surgery. He could either pay half the bills here, or move. But he did not have enough to do both. 

And, while being on his own right now is a bit difficult he will be five miles from work, instead of thirty-five, when he goes back in another 10 days, and that will really help him. He also has some time to move and settle in now, before he has to go back. 

And... it was time. Putting it off would not help.

Signature 

“All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended.” -Robert Frobisher, Cloud Atlas

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-02-06

StormWalker:

When a book becomes boring, it is best to fast track to the end. Sending strong affirmations for everything good in your new 'single' status. May it be filled with discovery. And a new beginning in a different place...    Three cheers for our friend, SW! 

PS: Ditch the cat quickly. Maybe think a small dog? 

Signature 

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-19

TruthR:

You certainly have been a busy man SM.  What are those going to be when they are all dehydrated??  I am thinking beef jerky, but then I could be wrong.

We had one of those dehydrator's but we sold it in the garage sale - hadn't used it in years.

I purchased the seasoning kit and the meat dispenser from London Drugs of all places.  I use two hot-n-spicy and three original packages of spice combined with 5 pounds of lean ground beef.  Mix together well and use jerky gun to make the links of beef jerky.  The maker of the jerky gun and spice mix is Nesco

It's super easy to make and tastes great!  This is the second time I've made a batch.   It takes about 24 hours in the Ronco Dehydrator before the jerky is ready to eat.  

We've also used our dehydrator to make fruit leather and other dried fruits.  

Signature 

“We discover in ourselves what others hide from us and we recognize in others what we hide from ourselves.” Vauvenargues (1715 - 1747)

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-06

A little grocery shopping...a little cleaning...can't believe what can be accomplished in 3 hours!  Much better than sitting on a pew...then sitting on hard metal chairs...in those same 3 hours.  Not to mention not listening to the same ole' same ole' week after week!

RankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-02-16

We went to Glamis and road the 4 wheelers this weekend and got home this morning. Now its recovery time!
 Signature 

“Accept the truth from whatever source it comes”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-08-27

Took the kids to see "Where the Wild Things Are" today. Even got our daughter to go, without a word from her about church. She's making progress towards the dark side. 

Good movie for sure, but more dark and though provoking than it seemed in the trailers. I've actually been a bit on the melancholy side this afternoon. But on the plus side, we spent time as a family, instead of in separate rooms at the church, which is always a plus. 

Signature 

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-10

Um. I am missing a Postmormon dinner in Cache Valley as I write.
 Signature 

“Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all.”
                      -Hypatia of Alexandria

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-10-08

We had a wonderful day hiking Mouse's Tank at Valley of Fire State Park.  About a mile round trip, petroglyphs, wonderful scenery, beautiful day.  The kids had a blast and our 2 1/2 yo even managed it without complaint or needing a carry.

Of course, God smote DH on the way back and he fell and severely sprained two fingers.  But not ER worthy or anything, just wrapped and splinted and iced.  DH says it wasn't God just his lack of attention.  LOL

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-09-16

hypatia:

For some reason I formed the impression you missed the dinner to loll lazily in a warm bubble bath. Now where would I get that idea?

Thanks for the great writing, TruthR. I enjoyed your account of your day.

My mom panics if I'm even out of the room, so mostly I'm staying by her, just slipping off occasionally to post here. We have been watching South Pacific -- which is part of my childhood. I learned all these Rogers and Hammerstein stories from the records. And then I never really wanted to see the performances or the movies because it would never live up to my imagination. This is the first time I've ever seen SP-- and I haven't heard it for years. I can finally appreciate how beautiful the music is. All this stuff used to fall in that rain-shadow world where it belongs to a childhood you outgrew and rejected. This movie has Glenn Close and was filmed on location -- beautiful location. It is not without its problems, but I am loving the songs. I'm impressed they tackled some serious subjects, like racism. I can now appreciate that for that time, it was risky.

Signature 

A man who does not think for himself does not think at all.Oscar Wilde

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-04-12

apostate (FKA) strangite:
StormWalker:

When a book becomes boring, it is best to fast track to the end. Sending strong affirmations for everything good in your new 'single' status. May it be filled with discovery. And a new beginning in a different place...    Three cheers for our friend, SW! 

PS: Ditch the cat quickly. Maybe think a small dog? 

The cat is sweet, but has some problems. She is going to his place on Tuesday. 

With my schedule a dog just would not work...

Signature 

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Maggie:
A little grocery shopping...a little cleaning...can't believe what can be accomplished in 3 hours!  Much better than sitting on a pew...then sitting on hard metal chairs...in those same 3 hours.  Not to mention not listening to the same ole' same ole' week after week!

Sounds like a productive day.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

LifeLive:
We went to Glamis and road the 4 wheelers this weekend and got home this morning. Now its recovery time!

Don't know where or what Glamis is but sounds like you had fun.

BTW what is a 4 wheeler?

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

tanis:

Took the kids to see "Where the Wild Things Are" today. Even got our daughter to go, without a word from her about church. She's making progress towards the dark side. 

Good movie for sure, but more dark and though provoking than it seemed in the trailers. I've actually been a bit on the melancholy side this afternoon. But on the plus side, we spent time as a family, instead of in separate rooms at the church, which is always a plus. 

Movie with the family vs church - good choice IMO.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

hypatia:

Oh no what happened that you missed the dinner? 

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

nvbirdie:

We had a wonderful day hiking Mouse's Tank at Valley of Fire State Park.  About a mile round trip, petroglyphs, wonderful scenery, beautiful day.  The kids had a blast and our 2 1/2 yo even managed it without complaint or needing a carry.

Of course, God smote DH on the way back and he fell and severely sprained two fingers.  But not ER worthy or anything, just wrapped and splinted and iced.  DH says it wasn't God just his lack of attention.  LOL

Don't know where Mouse's Tank is or Fire State Park, but it sounds like you had a great day with your family.  Hiking isn't my thing but I do know some people really enjoy it.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

thewriterwithin:
hypatia:

For some reason I formed the impression you missed the dinner to loll lazily in a warm bubble bath. Now where would I get that idea?

Thanks for the great writing, TruthR. I enjoyed your account of your day.

My mom panics if I'm even out of the room, so mostly I'm staying by her, just slipping off occasionally to post here. We have been watching South Pacific -- which is part of my childhood. I learned all these Rogers and Hammerstein stories from the records. And then I never really wanted to see the performances or the movies because it would never live up to my imagination. This is the first time I've ever seen SP-- and I haven't heard it for years. I can finally appreciate how beautiful the music is. All this stuff used to fall in that rain-shadow world where it belongs to a childhood you outgrew and rejected. This movie has Glenn Close and was filmed on location -- beautiful location. It is not without its problems, but I am loving the songs. I'm impressed they tackled some serious subjects, like racism. I can now appreciate that for that time, it was risky.

TWW - How is your mother doing these days?  And I hope you are taking time out for yourself from time to time.

South Pacific you say!  Don't know if I ever saw that one, might just have to get me the original version and by the sounds of it there is a newer version, just might have to get that one too (just to compare).  I hope the library has them.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-03-07

Today I slept in, had my coffee then got ready and went to lunch with ladies from my book group.  After lunch we went to the play "Emma" at the Book It theater at the Seattle Center.  It was really great!  A pretty nice was to spend a Sunday afternoon.  (I didn't get too much into the book, but the play really was quite good )  First time I've read someting by Austen.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Poppy:
Today I slept in, had my coffee then got ready and went to lunch with ladies from my book group.  After lunch we went to the play "Emma" at the Book It theater at the Seattle Center.  It was really great!  A pretty nice was to spend a Sunday afternoon.  (I didn't get too much into the book, but the play really was quite good )  First time I've read someting by Austen.

That sounds like a nice day you had there Poppy.

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-05-14

We had a great Sunday.  Slept in, made a hearty breakfast, did some reading, took my son to see "Paranormal Activity", grill steaks outside, watched another movie with my wife.   She and I concluded our evening by sitting in our back yard, drinking Smirnof Ice amd smoking a couple of cigars.

We all spent some very high quality family time and did to truly rest from our labors foe a sewason.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

MJ:

We had a great Sunday.  Slept in, made a hearty breakfast, did some reading, took my son to see "Paranormal Activity", grill steaks outside, watched another movie with my wife.   She and I concluded our evening by sitting in our back yard, drinking Smirnof Ice amd smoking a couple of cigars.

We all spent some very high quality family time and did to truly rest from our labors foe a sewason.

Sounds like another wonderful family day in the PostMo family.

BTW what does "foe a sewason" mean???  And your wife smokes cigars??

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-07-30

TruthR:
MJ:

The more deductively-minded might think he was drunk on his happy ass !!

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-11-18

Elder OldDog:
TruthR:
MJ:

The more deductively-minded might think he was drunk on his happy ass !!

Signature 

Byron Katie 2008

1 of 2

Our next project
will be announced soon.

Tax exempt status.

Logged in: 0
Not logged in: 76
Logged in anonymous: 0
(Joined in last 24 hours)

4Blair
chipsandhotsauce

Total members: 9748