FACEBOOK INFO
Barn
October 5th PostMormon Lecture Series 2014
Starfleet
October 5th PostMormon Lecture Series 2014
alvie
Why I am a Better Mother
by aworkinprogress
SF Bay Area Monthly Gathering SUNDAY (5/4)
exmoinaz
SF Bay Area Monthly Gathering SUNDAY (5/4)
owned
The Mormon Mask
by Born Free
Las Vegas Meetup--Jazz in the Park Saturday May 10 6:30PM
onendagus
Resignation Letter to My Family
ShadowSage
ShadowSage
Guru Busters
by Flora4
Guru Busters
by Flora4
Hbush1987
General Non-Conference: Palmetto State Session
Swearing Elder
Sunday Morning Hangout at Container Park March 30th
onendagus
Second Wednesdays
Houston
Swearing Elder
dovahkiyn
February Meetup Sunday the 16th 2:00pm Grand Cafe at Sunset Station
onendagus
Visitors welcome !
priorvej12
Las Vegas meetup Sun Jan 12th 1pm at Milos in Boulder City
onendagus
January 5th- Southern Utah PostMormon Lecture Series
gypsyrose
Book of Mormon Tories
by Tom Donofrio
  It gets better! Resources to help with coping
  House Rules for posting on this website
  Why is there sometimes anger here?
  Glossary of Post-Mormon Terms
  Frequently Asked Questions

2 of 2
REAL PEEPS IN THE PIX!

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-01-26

I've posted this here before, which means I really need to hand my camera off to somebody at my next pole class to get some good pix. These pix of the easy tricks are way past tired and played out. Anyway, this one is called "Magician's Assistant" and doesn't hurt a bit, although it might look like it does.  

<---- See also: Wonder Woman avatar, in mid Spiral spin. Last Halloween.

Image Attachments
magicians–asst.jpg
 Signature 

Formerly known as “Dogzilla.”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-13

Dede Joy:

I've posted this here before, which means I really need to hand my camera off to somebody at my next pole class to get some good pix. These pix of the easy tricks are way past tired and played out. Anyway, this one is called "Magician's Assistant" and doesn't hurt a bit, although it might look like it does.  

<---- See also: Wonder Woman avatar, in mid Spiral spin. Last Halloween.

I have a hole bunch of singles right here for you!

Reuben: donating to scholarships for needy single moms, one dollar at a time since 2004.

Signature 

I would be agnostic, but I have a commitment problem.-Reuben copywrite 2009.

“Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.”  Gordon B. Hinkley, at the dedication of the Mountain Meadows Massacre, quoting the King of Swamp Castle, from Monty Python’s Holy Grail.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-05-30

Bryan Exmo:
If we're putting up hiking pictures, I have to brag.  This is me on top of Mt. Fuji 2 days ago. 

holy cow!  Mt. Fuji 2 days ago....you win 

::Jenny runs back in the bushes to cry some more:: 

Signature 

MY CLAIM TO FAME: I GOT BANNED FROM A BIGFOOT FORUM. ~me

“....Nineteenth century horndog worshipping prairie crossing cult!”
(LessMon)

RankRankRank
Joined  2011-06-18

Ladyinthehat:
Bryan Exmo:
If we're putting up hiking pictures, I have to brag.  This is me on top of Mt. Fuji 2 days ago. 

holy cow!  Mt. Fuji 2 days ago....you win 

::Jenny runs back in the bushes to cry some more:: 

The picture just happened to fit in the right place at the right time.  Hiking Fuji, and getting that stick was the entire reason I requested to be stationed in Japan.  It took living here for 3 years to finally get the opportunity.  Deployment schedules have always conflicted.  So, now that's one I can mark off the list.

Signature 

Where am I going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-06-03

"Smokey, you're about to enter a world of pain!" 

Me and my boys, in front of one of the murals we just got done painting on the wall of our man cave, where we do whatever tf we want, like paint murals on the walls. (Yeah, we've already resigned ourselves to forfeiting our damage deposit, lol) Right now, besides painting murals on the walls, we're making longboards and selling them all over the world. The dude on the left is my partner and a professional longboard racer. He does 80 on our longboards and goes around corners faster than a car can, while video taping it all holding a high def camera. He's the same age as my oldest son. Probably not front page material, but WTF, it's who I am and I'm unafraid of being exposed.

Signature 

Delusion: a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-14

Ah, i might as well join in on the fun. This a photo of me from yesterday. It's also my Google+ photo.
Image Attachments
IMG0001.jpg
 Signature 

I’m electric! No, seriously, don’t touch me, you could die.

7/13/11 The day I actually experience electricity flowing through my body. NEVER AGAIN.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-01-12

Roi Thunder:
Ah, i might as well join in on the fun. This a photo of me from yesterday. It's also my Google+ photo.

Classic Post-Mo pose, especially prevalent among those who "just figured it out".

Great.

I love it.

Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-07-20

Bryan Exmo:

How did you get down in two days?  Down looks like a long ways down!  

Signature 

Life has no meaning. Each of us has meaning and we bring it to life. It is a waste to be asking the question when you are the answer.
- Joseph Campbell

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-11-26

Bryan Exmo:

Mount Fuji is definitely on my bucket list.  What are your impressions of Japan after all the earthquakes?  Italso looks like you had a perfect day for climbing.  Short sleeves on a mountain that high is a rare and beautiful day indeed.

Signature 

“I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.” Alice in Wonderland.

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-03-18

Here I am, grumpy, before I have had my coffee. Hmmmm I wonder if the church or TBMs will use these pics to create a hit list?....

Signature 

We are never too old to find new ways to be stupid

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-07-26

Before Postmormon:

After Postmormon: 

Signature 

signature2.jpg align=center     Now with 50% MORE thought control!

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-01-20

Stan:

"Smokey, you're about to enter a world of pain!" 

Me and my boys, in front of one of the murals we just got done painting on the wall of our man cave, where we do whatever tf we want, like paint murals on the walls. (Yeah, we've already resigned ourselves to forfeiting our damage deposit, lol) Right now, besides painting murals on the walls, we're making longboards and selling them all over the world. The dude on the left is my partner and a professional longboard racer. He does 80 on our longboards and goes around corners faster than a car can, while video taping it all holding a high def camera. He's the same age as my oldest son. Probably not front page material, but WTF, it's who I am and I'm unafraid of being exposed.

DAYAM, boys!!!  You guys can post on my front page anytime!  WOOT WOOT!  

Signature 

“Lhasa Apso! That’s ‘good night’ in Shih Tzu.” - my dad

“You will never be normal wiggles.  I mean that in a good way.” - Hiker Daddy.

“You did it, Joseph! You got the Tony!” - Trey Parker

“If we can suspend judgement, we can discover the fallacies in our thinking.”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-10-18

Signature 

“There never was much hope. Just a fool’s hope, as I have been told”

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-07-14

A Three Hour Bore:

Before Postmormon:

After Postmormon: 

I laughed out loud.

Signature 

I’m electric! No, seriously, don’t touch me, you could die.

7/13/11 The day I actually experience electricity flowing through my body. NEVER AGAIN.

RankRankRank
Joined  2011-06-18

Hiker Daddy:
Bryan Exmo:

Mount Fuji is definitely on my bucket list.  What are your impressions of Japan after all the earthquakes?  Italso looks like you had a perfect day for climbing.  Short sleeves on a mountain that high is a rare and beautiful day indeed.

I was actually in Japan for the earthquake.  I was pierside on my ship, and was curious why the ship was shaking so much.  It felt like we were underway and going really, really fast.  As far as Japan's response to the earthquake/tsunami, it was extremely organized, and well executed.  As far as the Fukushima plant disasters... well, that's an entire discussion (especially since I work IN the nuclear power field).  It was a perfect day.  We were on the east face, and all the clouds blew in from that direction, so it kept the weather cool, but not too cool, and it kept my from getting horribly sunburned.  Nature sites in Japan are completely different from anywhere else in the world.  There were about a dozen places on the trail to stop and buy a cold beer, should one feel so inclined.

Signature 

Where am I going, and why am I in this hand basket?

Long Timer
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2008-03-08

Drinking a beer with the mishies!  I'm the one in black.  This wasn't an exmo halloween party or anything, they just thought it would be a funny costume.  I agree.

Signature 

“Just because a lot of people believe something doesn’t make it true.” —Nathan Young, TBM

2 of 2

Our next project
will be announced soon.

Tax exempt status.
wesmanlv

Logged in: 1
Not logged in: 48
Logged in anonymous: 0
(Joined in last 24 hours)

chckbss
lizemery

Total members: 9808